ILMiXor

ILM's 2005 collaborative mix project hoonja-doonja!

April 04, 2005

The Beta Band, "To You Alone"



Scraps of what may be memory or remembered daydreams. Well, I personally grab hold of my folk's memories and stories every chance I get. The line that runs between. You know, Eduardo Galliano, the great Latin American writer, said there is no greater truth than pursuit of truth and I think there's a lot to that. Frantic concentration required to keep enough stimuli external so's the whole messy edifice don't squash the soft brain tissue. After the first excess of my grief was subsided, I desired to retire from a world which had tempted me only with illusive visions of happiness, and to remove from those scenes which prompted recollection, and perpetuated my distress. Where one drink is a victory, four's a party and ten's a cacophony. Politicians tend to move towards the way they perceive that political power is moving. It starts so slight and precise, then layer by layer the information piles up because you just can't not hear all that extraneity. The only way to avoid regressus ad infinitum, is to accept the fundamental theses of a science dogmatically, that is, without any justification. Do not realise. We want to evangelise but we don't seem to have found the right method. Was worse was that you might not hear, or mightn't hear the same way. And I am talking to you through other people. What if the particles got rearranged in transit? Certainly don't imagine that rubber souls will protect you. The logical conclusion is a kind of moot intransigence. One virtue is more of a virtue than two. I'm a-singin' like a fool.

   
   Powered by Blogger
   Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com