ILMiXor

ILM's 2005 collaborative mix project hoonja-doonja!

August 22, 2005

Prezioso featuring Marvin - "Somebody"

Four-to-the-floor detour! This is a wonderfully melancholic slice of Italo-trance-pop. At first blush, it sounds like your standard-issue bleeps-vocoders-and-rainbows-everywhere gorgonzola, but then you catch bits of the lyrics:

Hey, what about today?
Is everything ok?
The world is in my hands
But I don't care
Something in my mind
If I could realize
The colours in my eyes are black and white

Don't believe it's true
If I blame it on U
I'm only trying to hide
I'm not right
Forgive me if U can
Sometimes I'm not a man
My body's here but it's without me

Lonely among a thousand people
This is how I feel...

Somebody please help me where is my soul
Somebody please help me where is my soul
Somebody please help me where is my soul
Somebody please help me where is my soul


This is the kind of thing you'll likely find on my iShufffle when I need to spend more than two hours on a plane, and am simultaneously sleepy, overcaffeinated, and in need of a shower & a hug.

P.S. Many thanks to Ms. Candicissima for the hosting space!

   
   Powered by Blogger
   Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com